Individual Clients

Individual clients who have reached the appeal stage will be unable to submit fresh documentation when an immigration application has been refused. It is therefore recommended that a professional immigration and consultation company prepares and submits initial applications on your behalf. As an OISC registered business, Professional Immigration and Consulting Services Ltd can complete all applications quickly and affordably.

We provide expert services built around UK immigration law for private individuals within the following status brackets.


If you want to instruct the immigration lawyer to represent you then selecting the Immigration law firm to represent you is one the most important decisions because the outcome of your case largely depends on the competence of your immigration lawyer. We suggest that you should speak with the OISC authorised immigration advisor regarding your case because they are more likely to be up to date with all the recent changes in immigration rules as they deal with immigration cases only. Guidance notes of your visa application form will provide you the link to find an authorised advisor near you. We are OISC authorised immigration advisors.

Do not appoint low cost immigration lawyer because cheapest immigration lawyer might be more time consuming and may cost you more money and frustration in the long run. Please check that the person giving advice is directly authorised to provide advice.


Free Consultation for partner visa application.

Applying for a visa to the UK from abroad is now easier Due to the online visa application system accessible on Visa4UK. . is the website to apply for a UK visa over a secure internet connection. In many countries you can also pay your application fee and book an appointment at a visa application centre using this facility, many people approach us from abroad while filling their application and we do not charge them any fee for advice. You must not use Visa4UK website if you are already in the UK and you want to extend your stay or switch into another immigration category. We charge £50 consultation fee if you require clarification of the rules.

TB test for UK visa application

You will need to have a (tuberculosis) TB test if you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are resident in any of the countries listed on .This link will also provide you the address of the TB test centre in your country of residence.

Life in the UK Test

The link is the only official government service for booking the Life in the UK Test. You need to take the test as part of your application for British citizenship or settlement in the UK. You can find practice papers for life in the UK test on

British citizenship application

There are different ways to become a British citizen. The most common is called ‘naturalisation’. You may be able to apply to become a British citizen by ‘registration’ in certain circumstances.

There are different requirements if your spouse or partner is a British citizen.

You can apply for British citizenship by naturalisation if:

you meet good character requirement for British nationality, for example, you don’t have a serious or recent criminal record, and you haven’t been involved in immigration offences in the last 10 years

Fee for Naturalisation fee, Child applying to register as a British citizen can be found

Appendix FM

Free advice for spouse visa application.(out of UK applications only)

Appendix FM is for those seeking to enter or remain in the UK on the basis of their family life with a person who is a British Citizen or settled in the UK. It sets out the requirements for spouse/partner visa applications. This appendix explains in detail the income requirement for partner visa

Appendix FM-SE

This Appendix sets out the documentary evidence applicants need to provide to meet the requirements of Appendix FM-SE rules. You will find all the documents required in the link below. You can contact us for one off free consultation if you require any clarification.

English Language requirement

You need to have a certificate to prove you have the qualification. Some recognised test qualifications only last for 2 years. You can use a B1 level qualification that you took more than 2 years ago


If you are over 18 and have been living in the UK for the last five years (or three years if you are married to or a civil partner of a British citizen), you may be able to apply for naturalisation as a British citizen.


  • You intend to continue living in the UK
  • You have passed ‘English Language’ and the ‘Life in the UK’ test
  • You can meet the residential requirements  

Children under the age of 18 should register as a British Citizen. They may apply either by entitlement (if the child has a right under British nationality law) or by discretion (which requires more robust evidence in support of their particular case). If children are over the age of 10, they must be able to show they are of good character.

Professional Immigration & Consulting Services are registered with the OISC to act on applicant’s behalf for all British citizenship applications. Same Day Services

The UKBA offers a premium ‘same-day’ service for straightforward cases in certain categories. This is of immense value for people who wish to travel regularly or do not want to wait for weeks or months to have their applications considered. Unfortunately, these appointments are in high demand and must be booked in advance.